In The Adviser's Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning: Financing Retirement Healthcare, author Jim Sullivan provides a complete understanding of the options facing retires as the pay for healthcare in the early and later years of retirement. Timelines, planning tips, and client questions all make this a very readable guide.
The 5th edition will be released in August and will include 2018 key numbers and impacts of the new TCJA of 2017.
Not a PFP/PFS member yet? Click here to open a complimentary excerpt.
Medicare and Health Issues
- How to Discuss Long-Term Care Options with Clients (Journal of Accountancy, Tracy Stewart)
- Medicare Patients to be MOONed Soon (AICPA Insights, Jim Sullivan)
- Educating Your Clients About End-Of-Life Care Costs (AICPA Insights, Jim Sullivan)
- Helping Your Clients in a Difficult Time: The Tax Treatment for Alzheimer’s (AICPA Insights, Jim Sullivan)
- Medicare, Blind Men, and an Elephant (AICPA Insights, Jim Sullivan)
- Broadridge Advisor Long-Term Care Insurance Resources
- The Retiree’s Cost of Care Barometer, by James Shambo