The Adviser's Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning
The Adviser's Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning is a comprehensive 4-part series of publications covering client planning and decisions as they both save and plan for future retirement income needs and later on make retirement income, spending and healthcare decisions during retirement. Each individual guide is written by a CPA/PFS financial planner experienced in these areas.
Click on the link below the covers for more information on each.
Tools & Resources
- Podcast Series: Retirement DrawDown Strategies
- Practical Retirement Resources
- Social Security Resources
- Elder Planning and Life Transitions after Retirement
- The Adviser's Guide to Financial & Estate Planning: provides guidance to CPAs advising clients in estate, tax, retirement, investment and risk management matters
- Sample forms from the Guide: Data Gathering Form Word doc
- Guidance on Roth Conversions
- PFP Boot Camp: Review the entire PFP Body of Knowledge in one course that is offered as a self-study on-demand course. Discounted for PFP members!
- Advanced PFP Conference: our top rated annual conference discounted for PFP/PFS members