Fox Financial Planning Network for CPAs
Have you considered providing other areas of financial advice, including retirement, estate, investment and/or insurance planning, to your clients but don’t know where to start or haven’t had the time to create and implement a standardized process?
If you provide other areas of financial advice, do you feel you are not working effectively or that your quality of advice is inconsistent due to the lack of having systems in place?
We have the solution for you!
The AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section has partnered with Fox Financial Planning Network to provide a program designed for the CPA practitioner to help you systematize and organize the planning process, administration and delivery of your financial planning or wealth management services. In this program, you will receive specific training and resources targeted to help you:
- Systematize your practice
- Increase your revenues
- Improve your productivity
- Provide a higher level of service to your clients
In this webcast series, Deborah Fox builds on the topics above:
- Using a Workflow System and Integrated Technology Solutions to Deliver Consistent Client Services Efficiently & Profitably
- Using Interns to Begin the Evolution from Solo Financial Advisor to Ensemble Firm
- How to Attract Clients to Your Financial Advisory Firm by Finding a Niche
This program is a customized version of Fox Financial Planning Network especially for CPAs that is only available to AICPA PFP Section members and offers 3 membership levels with deeply discounted pricing that is not available to the public.
Why should you consider adding financial planning or wealth management services to your practice? Here are four compelling reasons:
- It is likely you are your clients’ most trusted advisor and your clients would appreciate you providing advice to them in additional planning areas.
- The skillsets you have developed as a CPA are very transferrable for delivering advice in other areas.
- The growth trajectory for financial planning/wealth management services demand is skyrocketing. As of January 1, 2011, and for the next 19 years, 10,000 Baby Boomers PER DAY turn age 65!
- The current economic cycle has created discomfort in the minds of your clients. The uncertainty provides you with an opportunity to help clients successfully navigate these turbulent times.
See *Deborah Fox, founder of Fox Financial Planning Network, in four 30-minute webinars to gain valuable ideas about increasing your revenues, productivity and client satisfaction (topics listed below).
- Webinar #1 - Differentiate Yourself
- Webinar #2 - Workflow System
- Webinar #3 – Systematize Services
- Webinar #4 - Trends in Pricing
- Access Lyle Benson’s checklist for using your client’s tax return to identify other areas of financial advice your clients may want or need.
- Access an AICPA web seminar series and other materials, From Tax Advisor to Financial Planner: The Road Best Traveled.
- A script to use with your tax clients to get them interested in having a discussion with you after tax season about working together on other areas of their finances.
- Download the whitepaper, Steps to Build a Workflow System for Your Financial Advisory Practice.
- Download the whitepaper, The Integrated Practice: Uniting Systems, Technology, Practice Management and Human Capital to Create an Efficient, Profitable, & Enjoyable Financial Advisory Business.
- Download the whitepaper, The Rise of Automated Workflows in Financial Advisory Practices.
- Download the whitepaper, Using Technology to Personalize the Client Service Experience.
- Download the whitepaper, How to Build a Robo-Shield™ for Your Financial Advisory Firm: 20 Effective Tactics to Marginalize the Rise of Robo-Advisers.
For additional program information visit foxfinancialplanningnetwork.com or complete an inquiry form.
Contact the AICPA PFP team at email@example.com for more information.
*Fox Financial Planning Network was created by Deborah Fox who has been a practicing financial planner for over 25 years. Deborah is nationally known for her unique systematized planning processes and for instructing and coaching tax professionals and financial advisors on how to work more efficiently in order to free up time and increase revenues, all while delivering a higher level of client services.