Access the latest tools, resources and guidance on software solutions available to CPA financial planners delivering advice to individuals in the areas of tax, retirement, estate, risk management and investments.
Technology for a Tax and Financial Planning Services Business Guide
- Technology for a Tax and Financial Planning Services Business Guide – Gain awareness of what technology you should consider for your practice. This overview contains checklists, examples and more on how to approach and implement various types of software related to serving clients, financial planning, advising on and managing investments and practice management.
Online learning through podcasts and videos
Software solution information
- Annual Software Survey Created by T3, Inside Information and Advisor Perspectives – Get insights as to which software solutions are currently the most popular by firm size and business model and glean new information about various types of software on the market.
- 2018 Journal of Accountancy Tax Software Survey – Check out what software CPAs are using to prepare tax returns.
- Financial Advisor FinTech Solutions Map – Courtesy of Michael Kitces, this map will help you navigate the possibilities within each software category.
- T3 Virtual Exhibit Hall – Brought to you by Joel Bruckenstein, use this library to discover some of the best technology solutions on the market today and compare their features.