The AICPA offers a wealth of tax and financial planning resources to help you nurture client relationships, stay top of mind when opportunities arise and manage a successful practice.
Get started today with:
Training and learning opportunities
- CPA/PFS Program, including the PFP certificate pathway
- Building a Tax and Financial Planning pre-conference workshop at AICPA ENGAGE, June 6-7, 2020.
- Advanced Personal Financial Planning Conference at AICPA ENGAGE, June 7-10, 2020.
- PFP Bootcamp
- Roadmap Workshop to Developing a Tax and Personal Financial Planning Advisory Service
Tools to help you transform your business
- Building a Tax and Financial Planning Business podcast series
- Roadmap to developing a tax & financial planning business
- Technology for a Personal Financial Planning Business Toolkit
- The CPA’s Guide to Investment Advisory Business Models
- CPA financial planner marketing toolkit
Membership in both the Personal Financial Planning Section and the Tax Section will help you do just that. Get access to a library of technical guides, communication tools, practice management resources and up to 16 hours of free CPE.