The AICPA offers a wealth of tax and financial planning resources to help you nurture client relationships, stay top of mind when opportunities arise and manage a successful practice.
Get started today with:
Tools to help you work with clients
- Personal Finance Scorecard
- Analysis of a Tax Return Checklist
- More services. More clients. Better Relationships guide
- Impact of Tax Reform on Planning Toolkit
- Tax Planner’s Field Guide (coming soon)
Tools to help you transform your business
- Building a Tax and Financial Planning Business podcast series
- Roadmap to Developing and Managing a Tax and Financial Planning Business
- Technology for a Personal Financial Planning Business Toolkit
- The CPA’s Guide to Investment Advisory Business Models
- CPA financial planner marketing toolkit
Membership in both the Personal Financial Planning Section and the Tax Section will help you do just that. Get access to a library of technical guides, communication tools, practice management resources and up to 16 hours of free CPE.