Bob Veres' Resources
Tools and Resources
- Education Planning Guide: covers how to get started, tax planning considerations, and special planning considerations for high net worth individuals, business owners, divorced couples, and grandparents. (Free Excerpt)
- Tax Aware Investing Resources
- Article: Best Ways to Take the Tax Bite Out of Call Options by Robert Gordon, President of Twenty-First Securities Corp.
- The CPA’s Guide to Investment Advisory Business Models: learn your options for adding investment advisory services to your business
- Prudent Practices for Investment Advisors: practices and procedures to ensure you are following the fiduciary standard
- Prudent Practices for Investment Stewards: practices and procedures to ensure you are following the fiduciary standard
- Investment Legislative & Regulatory Advocacy & Updates
- News: including the latest PFP News and weekly Financial Planning Digest
- Upcoming Webcasts (PFP/PFS members receive 4 complimentary CPE accredited PFP Section-sponsored webcasts on an annual basis and discounts on all other CPE-accredited PFP Section-sponsored webcasts available for purchase)
- Investment Planning Events Library (free to PFP/PFS members without CPE)
- PFP Boot Camp: Review the entire PFP Body of Knowledge in one course that is offered as an online class at least twice a year.
- CPA/PFS Program: Fundamentals of Investments for Financial Planning, 8th edition
- PFP Boot Camp: Review the entire PFP Body of Knowledge in one course that is offered as a self-study on-demand course. Discounted for PFP members!