Bob Veres' Resources
Inside Information has become a leading information source for the elite of the financial planning/financial services profession--that is, for those in the community who take themselves seriously as professionals, and who are constantly looking for ways to improve their businesses, and their service to clients. Media Reviews summarizes the contents of three or four professional magazines each month, with direct links so you can go straight to the articles that interest you. E-Columns explores topics that help you serve your clients better, and create a more efficient, effective and profitable practice.
Tools and Resources
- Tax Aware Investing Resources
- Article: Best Ways to Take the Tax Bite Out of Call Options by Robert Gordon, President of Twenty-First Securities Corp.
- The CPA’s Guide to Investment Advisory Business Models: learn your options for adding investment advisory services to your business
- Prudent Practices for Investment Advisors: practices and procedures to ensure you are following the fiduciary standard
- Prudent Practices for Investment Stewards: practices and procedures to ensure you are following the fiduciary standard
- Resources to Assist you in Effectively Assessing Your Clients' Risk Tolerance
- Investment Legislative & Regulatory Advocacy & Updates
- News: including the latest PFP News and weekly Financial Planning Digest
- Upcoming Webcasts (PFP/PFS members receive 4 complimentary CPE accredited PFP Section-sponsored webcasts on an annual basis and discounts on all other CPE-accredited PFP Section-sponsored webcasts available for purchase)
- Investment Planning Events Library (free to PFP/PFS members without CPE)
- PFP Boot Camp: Review the entire PFP Body of Knowledge in one course that is offered as an online class at least twice a year.
- CPA/PFS Program: Fundamentals of Investments for Financial Planning, 8th edition
- PFP Boot Camp: Review the entire PFP Body of Knowledge in one course that is offered as a self-study on-demand course. Discounted for PFP members!