Inside Information Newsletter
DISCLAIMER: This document has not been approved, disapproved, or otherwise acted upon by any senior technical committees, and does not represent an official position of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. It is distributed with the understanding that the contributing authors and editors, and the publisher, are not rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Note: Access to Inside Information is a benefit of PFP/PFS membership, which is an individual membership. If your peers would like access to this newsletter service, they can either purchase directly from Bob Veres or sign up for PFP membership.
January 2020 In this issue…
- First Thoughts on The Acquisition: The two largest institutional custodians are joining forces. What does that mean for the profession, and
- what are the options for advisors looking elsewhere?
- The Profession: What do we really know about the culture of TDAI advisors' next custodial firm?
- Practice Management: Introducing an automated onboarding system (really).
- Client Services: An out-of-the box way to deal with the SECURE Act.
- Parting Thoughts: My fearless predictions for the profession's next decade.