CPA/PFS Credential Holders
CPA/PFS credential holders can receive a 100% PFS credential dues credit for each CPA you refer to either sit for the PFS exam, or if already qualified, become a CPA/PFS. Learn more
Access tools to help expand your practice and increase your revenue opportunities.
- PFS Credential Handbook — Learn everything about the PFS credential including benefits, requirements and how it can enhance your practice. Download the PFS handbook >>
- Business Development/Marketing Toolkit — Have access to the toolkit with media tips and resources, logos, a sample press release and current PFS marketing activity. Access the toolkit >>
- Media Opportunities — Participate in media and public relations opportunities, such as radio and television interviews, periodic media training, and writing and speaking opportunities.
- Find a CPA/PFS Directory — A web resource for consumers to learn about the value of the CPA/PFS credential and locate local CPA/PFS credential holders. You will be added to the directory once you become a PFS. Search directory >>
- FINRA Series 65 Exam Waiver — When you apply for the Series 65 license if licensed, the required Form ADV Part 2B descriptions are provided for the CPA and CPA/PFS. Learn more >>
- CPA/PFS Logo — Download logos for use in your correspondence to enhance your brand recognition as a certified expert in your field. Download logos >>
- FAQs - Frequently asked questions for CPA/PFS credential holders. Review FAQs >>
- Maintained membership in good standing in the AICPA.
- Maintained a valid, unrevoked CPA permit, certificate, or license issued by a legally constituted state authority.
- Completed 20 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) within the credential body of knowledge annually. CPD may include:
- Structured learning activities – these activities include CPE approved by NASBA or a legally constituted state authority, or training from other professional bodies; or
- Unstructured learning activities - as outlined by the AICPA - these activities may constitute up to 50% (10 hours annually) of a credential holder’s CPD to meet credential renewal requirements
- Attested that if these requirements are not satisfied, the credential will be rescinded and the reinstatement requirements must be met to regain the credential.