Getting Started on the PFS Credential
To help you get started on the PFS credential, we have put together a series of pages to walk you thru the requirements.
We start with the examination qualifications. Often as you prepare for the examination, you will meet the education needs. After looking at the education requirements, we'll walk you through the experience qualifications.
Do you meet all of the requirements
to become a PFS credential holder?
Don't quite qualify yet?
You will have access to resources that will:
- Provide education on current issues
- Help you make decisions about your practice
- Improve your communications with your members
- Provide discounts for the exam and exam preparation material (in addition to CPE and conference discounts)
- Click here for more information
When you do apply for the credential, you will
continue to have access to these resources.
As a section member, when you apply for the
credential, the unused portion of your section dues
are applied against your credential fee.
Click here to join the PFP Section.
Return to the Overview of the PFS Credential