Getting Started on the PFS Credential - Experience
Now, let's look at the Experience Requirement for the PFS credential.
1) Do you have the equivalent of 2 years of full-time PFP-related experience (3,000 hours) within the last 5 years?
NOT SURE WHAT QUALIFIES?
3) Do you have the required amount of experience for the credential?
You will have access to resources that will:
- Provide education on current issues
- Help you make decisions about your practice
- Improve your communications with your members
- Provide discounts for the exam and exam preparation material (in addition to CPE and conference discounts)
- Click here for more information
When you do apply for the credential, you will continue to have access to these resources.
As a section member, when you apply for the credential, the unused portion of your section dues are applied against your credential fee.