Seminar recording | Presentation materials
The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (ATRA) and Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) have added more complexity to planning given that you now have to navigate through a multi-layer tax system in conjunction with running multi-year scenarios to gain a clear picture of the tax landscape in order to advise your clients on virtually all of their personal financial planning decisions.
The integration of tax planning with your client’s investment, retirement and estate planning strategy is critical to achieving long term favorable outcomes. CPA financial planners have an unprecedented opportunity to demonstrate their value to clients by providing guidance, planning, and tax expertise in 2014. A panel of experts will lead CPA financial planning practitioners through a discussion of strategies that they are implementing with their clients. In this webcast, you will learn:
- The impact of these changes to your clients and their estates, taxes, and financial plans
- Addressing the complexities of ATRA and NIIT with clients
- What opportunities to look for when reviewing clients’ retirement plans
- Tax savings strategies for an efficient investment portfolio
- Actionable strategies to use with your individual clients before December 31