Seminar recording | Presentation materials
The CPA financial planning profession is at a great inflection point. The demands and needs of our clients have never been more important and complex as people grapple with the complexity of personal finances. Tax planning is playing an increasingly critical role in financial planning. The next generation of planners and clients are here now. How do CPAs react to these trends and plan for the future with their clients?
In this webcast, a panel of thought leaders representing different business models will share their perspectives on the current landscape and outlook for the CPA financial planning profession including:
- Trends Impacting Clients and CPA Financial Planners
- The Case for Integrated Planning
- Insights from 3 Different Business Models
- Practical Considerations and Challenges
- What’s Next for CPA Financial Planning?