There has never been a better time to address business succession planning.
Aging baby boomers, business interruptions and historically low interest rates are causing difficult times for many. However, it has led to the perfect storm of opportunity for addressing business succession planning with your clients.
This webcast covers the various issues and alternatives that arise with respect to succession planning for the owners of privately-held businesses. Learn from top financial and estate planning expert, Steve Siegel, JD, LLM.
- Select how to gift the business to family members
- Identify if there are suitable successors within the family
- Recognize whether there is sufficient liquidity to address financial needs if the business interest is given away
- Indicate the best tax planning alternatives for transferring a business
- Recognize considerations for entering into a succession agreement with fellow owners of the business
- Identify concerns regarding entering into and structuring a buy-sell agreement