If you’re looking for one of the best tax deals around, look no further than a HSA for its trifecta of benefits. Contributions are tax deductible, growth is tax free, and qualified withdrawals are not taxable. Explore the ins and outs of HSAs and why they should be considered for every retirement plan in this PFP Section podcast episode brought to you by Ted Sarenski, CPA/PFS. Learn:
- How to use HSAs as a powerful vehicle for retirement savings
- How HSAs integrate with your overall financial plan
- What happens if you are no longer employed
- What you need to know about the 2020 rules
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Be prepared to best serve your clients with The Adviser’s Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning, a 4-part series covering these important client planning decisions.
- Hone your skills in all areas of personal finance with your CPA/PFS credential.
This episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice. Also, by the CPA/PFS Credential program, which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community, gain access to valuable member-only benefits or learn about our PFP certificate program.