Your clients look to you for more than just numbers. You can help them through the human and personal dynamics of transition. Lyle Benson CPA/PFS, facilitates a conversation with Susan Bradley on how to skillfully help clients move through the pandemic. You will learn:
- What is the financial transition model you can use with clients?
- What are three questions to ask your clients in the midst of transition?
- How can you effectively guide a client from what was to what will be?
- How do you put together the two sides of money – technical and personal – to guide decision-making for your client?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Slides that accompany the podcast
- Key takeaways from AICPA Personal Financial Planning Summit 2020
- Planning ideas and more during the pandemic - https://www.aicpa.org/pfp/covid19
- Learn more about Susan’s Financial Transitionist® Institute - https://financialtransitionist.com/
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section (www.aicpa.org/pfp), the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential (www.aicpa.org/pfs) program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.