Some of your business owner clients may be worried about their business with everything that is happening. As a CPA financial planner, be the trusted adviser your clients are looking for by listening and guiding clients who might be considering bankruptcy. Learn from experts Bob Keebler and Ken DeGraw in this PFP podcast episode and discover:
- What are the unintended consequences of filing for bankruptcy?
- What are the viable alternatives to consider?
- Should clients tap into retirement assets?
- What team of experts should come together?
- And much more
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Visit https://www.aicpa.org/pfp/covid19 to hear from experts on financial planning strategies and more.
- Visit https://www.aicpa.org/covid19fvs for resources related to bankruptcy and more.
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section (www.aicpa.org/pfp), the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential (www.aicpa.org/pfs) program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.