In this episode, Lyle Benson, CPA/PFS and Michael Goodman, CPA/PFS give you an inside look at AICPA PFP Summit, including:
- What makes PFP Summit unique and different
- Highlights from PFP Summit sessions and how can you implement them in your own practice, such as:
- Engaging with Generation Next
- Using mindfulness in your practice
- Measuring client satisfaction and where do you focus your energy on improvements
- Engaging clients in the planning process to act on their recommendations
- Building a growth element into your client services culture
- Envisioning your unique succession plan
- Attracting the right talent to build your team
- Communicating your value proposition
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Practice management resources from the AICPA PFP Section
- Demonstrate your competency in personal financial planning with the CPA/PFS credential or the PFP certificate program.
Don’t miss other PFP Summit sneak-peek podcasts!
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.