In this 40-minute in-depth episode, Bob Keebler CPA/PFS walks you through the mathematics of the SECURE Act, including:
- What are the three best solutions to address the 10-year rule that eliminates Stretch IRAs and how do you apply them?
- What are special circumstances you need to address and how do you apply the appropriate strategies?
- How do you run the numbers to determine the best strategies to use with your clients?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- SECURE Act podcasts series!
- H.R.1994 - Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act of 2019
- Impact of Tax Reform on Planning Toolkit, including charts from Bob Keebler
- Demonstrate your competency in personal financial planning with the CPA/PFS credential or the PFP certificate program.
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients.