Whether you’re a new or veteran listener, we want you to feel at home with the AICPA PFP Division. Our purpose is to serve you, our community of CPA financial planners. In this episode, Susan Tillery, CPA/PFS and Chair of the PFP Executive Committee along with Dave Stolz, CPA/PFS and Chair of the PFS Credential Committee share what they are most looking forward to in 2020 from the PFP Division and what that means for you.
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Tax and Financial Planning Services hub
- Broadridge Advisor
- PFP Learning Library
- 4 free CPE webcasts per year (to be announced)
- Resources by topic area (estate, retirement, investments, risk management/insurance, tax planning, and practice management)
- Technical and practice management guides
- PFP News and Financial Planning Digest
- Advanced PFP Conference at ENGAGE and Building a Tax and Financial Planning Advisory Business Workshop
- PFP Summit
- PFS credential program
- PFP certificate program
- University program and outreach
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.