Significant tax law changes are still hot topics in media and political landscapes, and your clients are still scratching their heads wondering what these changes mean for them. Now is the time for you to guide them in planning for their financial future. In this webcast, Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS will discuss year-end planning strategies to help you advise your clients.
- Evaluate and apply the appropriate year-end financial and tax planning strategies for your clients
- Calculate the tax impact of planning strategies, like itemizing and using donor advised funds
- Use roth conversions in a world with no recharacterization
- Use estate planning strategies with the “temporarily” increase exemption
- Use decanting strategies to change trust terms
- Choose the appropriate action steps to prepare your clients for 2020