The support, encouragement, and direction delivered through life coaching is an area where CPA financial planners can add tremendous value for clients by integrating it with the financial planning process. In this podcast, Jimmy J. Williams, CPA/PFS will share his life plan solution and answer the questions:
- Why you should include a process that helps your clients see the bigger picture than just the numbers?
- What is the life plan solution? How can you implement it in your client engagements?
- What are the actionable steps you can take now to get the conversation and planning process started with your clients?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- AICPA’s Tax and Financial Planning Services hub
- Demonstrate your competency in personal financial planning with the CPA/PFS credential or the PFP certificate program.
- Jimmy William’s Live a Life by Design website & podcast
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – you can hear our podcasts online anywhere via your web browser, no podcast app required. Just search for “AICPA Personal Financial Planning” on any Apple, Android or Windows device.