Change is a universal constant. You want to be equipped to embrace it so that you can best serve your clients as the geopolitical and economic landscapes evolve. In this podcast, Mackey McNeill, CPA/PFS interviews futurist, David Houle to get his perspective on:
- What’s going to be different in the 2020s and why
- How do you plan inside this disruption?
- What is “humanism” and how it will impact your relationships with and services provided to your clients
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Practical resources to grow, evolve and manage your practice
- Demonstrate your competency in personal financial planning with the CPA/PFS credential or the personal financial planning certificate program.
- About David Houle
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – you can hear our podcasts online anywhere via your web browser, no podcast app required. Just search for “AICPA Personal Financial Planning” on any Apple, Android or Windows device.