In this podcast, Nadine Lee, CPA/PFS shares strategies and cases related to optimizing incentive stock options. She answers the questions:
- What are the three ways that clients take action on incentive stock options?
- What are the requirements of ISOs?
- What can CPA financial planners do to help clients navigate this complex area of planning?
- How do ISOs factor into a tax-smart comprehensive financial plan?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Personal Financial Planning for Executives and Entrepreneurs: The Path to Financial Peace of Mind
- ABCs of Executive Compensation
- The Adviser’s Guide to Financial and Estate Planning
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – you can hear our podcasts online anywhere via your web browser, no podcast app required. Just search for “AICPA Personal Financial Planning” on any Apple, Android or Windows device.