In this episode, Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS interviews Dr. Robert LeClair about the recent market volatility and the lower interest rate environment, including:
- What is an inverted yield curve?
- What is the significance of an inverted yield curve?
- What defines a recession?
- What are the key indicators to look for when recession may be on the horizon?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Broadridge Advisor’s client alerts on market volatility (free access to PFP/PFS members) includes extensive-content written by CPAs, attorneys and other experts on planning strategies, new relevant laws, etc. that are articulated in client terms.
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast series on iTunes or Pod-o-Matic! Just search for “AICPA Personal Financial Planning” on any Apple, Android or Windows device from your web browser or favorite podcast app.