What is it? (Part 1)
In this episode, Samuel Adams, CEO, Vert Asset Management discussed
- What is sustainable investing?
- Why is it growing in popularity? And is it just a fad?
- What are the different types of sustainable investing? What are the intentions and outcomes for each?
Why is it important to your clients? (Part 2)
In this episode, Samuel Adams, CEO, Vert Asset Management discusses sustainable investing and answers the questions:
- What are your clients’ motivations for sustainable investing?
- What are advisers’ motivations for sustainable investing?
- What opportunities do advisers have to become thought leaders for their clients?
How can you advise your clients? (Part 3)
In this episode, Samuel Adams, CEO, Vert Asset Management continues to discuss sustainable investing and answers additional questions:
- How do you talk with your clients about sustainable investing?
- What does the investment planning process look like? Then how do you recommend and/or implement sustainable investment portfolios for your clients?
- How can sustainable investing impact your business?
Access the related resources from these podcasts:
- Vert Asset Management – expand your understanding of sustainable investing
- Investment planning resources (from the AICPA PFP Section)
- Investment planning certificate, part of the PFP certificate program
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at https://www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.