In this episode, Erica Gellerman, CPA turned marketer is here to help you differentiate your CPA financial planning practice for their current and prospective clients.
- What are the three Vs of creating a cohesive online presence?
- How can you leverage your online presence, so your clients will know, like, and trust you?
- What are the simple steps you can take now?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Creating a cohesive online presence (part 1)
- Your CPA Practice & Planning Toolkit
- Business Development Toolkits for CPA financial planners and CPA/PFS holders
- Technology for a Planning & Tax Advisory Services Business Toolkit
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – you can hear our podcasts online anywhere via your web browser, no podcast app required. Just search for “AICPA Personal Financial Planning” on any Apple, Android or Windows device.