In this podcast, Nadine Lee, CPA/PFS discusses executive compensation. She answers the questions:
- Why do your clients need to understand and proactively manage equity-based accumulations with a conscious strategy?
- What are the most common components of equity-based compensation?
- How can you help your clients manage after-tax consequences while balancing risk?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Personal Financial Planning for Executives and Entrepreneurs: The Path to Financial Peace of Mind
- The Adviser’s Guide to Financial and Estate Planning
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.