CPA/PFS credential holders – Brooke Salvini, Susan Tillery, and Matt Treskovich – share with you, professional to professional, what the PFP Division is doing for you and for the profession. They also share some specific ways they better serve their clients using the tools, resources, and information from the PFP Section members.
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Planning & Tax Advisory Services hub
- Broadridge Advisor
- PFP Learning Library, including podcasts on iTunes and Pod-o-matic
- 4 free CPE webcasts per year
- Resources by topic area (estate, retirement, investments, risk management/insurance, tax planning, and practice management)
- Technical and practice management guides
- PFP News and Financial Planning Digest
- Advanced PFP Conference at ENGAGE and Building a Tax and Financial Planning Advisory Business Workshop
- PFP Summit
- PFS credential program
- PFP certificate program
- University program and outreach
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients.. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast series on iTunes! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.