In this podcast, Oscar Vives Ortiz, CPA/PFS discusses the impact of taxes on retirement planning and answers the questions:
- What are the major tax considerations practitioners should take into account when doing retirement planning?
- What are some tax-efficient draw-down strategies?
- What is the most strategic use of a Roth IRA?
- How do other vehicles, such as investment dividends, complicate a tax picture for a retiree?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Planning & Tax Advisory Services hub at aicpa.org/growadvisoryservices
- Retirement planning certificate, part of the PFP certificate program
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients.. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast series on iTunes! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.