Evan Carroll is back to continue our journey toward deepening client relationships through technology. In this episode, he talks about bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency and considerations when advising your clients.
- The importance of becoming a resource for your clients
- What to do when you’re bombarded by success stories about bitcoin windfalls
- Risks (and rewards) of investing in bitcoin
- Educating your clients to help them made sound decisions
Access the related resources from this podcast:
Don’t miss the other podcasts in this series:
- Why you should embrace technology instead of fear it
- Blockchain and your planning & tax advisory practice
- Cryptocurrency and your personal financial planning clients
- How artificial intelligence will help you deepen client relationships
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.