In this podcast, three CPA financial planners share how technology allows them to serve their clients and add value to the planning process and client relationship.
- Moving from excel to integrated software systems to gain efficiencies and enhance the client experience
- Technology challenges when starting your own firm
- Technology challenges and transitions in an established firm
- Leveraging technology to focus on serving the client
- Where to start when you don’t know where to start
Access the related resources from this podcast:
Technology for a Tax and Financial Planning Business
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice. Visit us online at aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.