Seminar recording | Presentation materials
As trusted advisers, CPAs are in the best position to meet clients' insurance planning needs. The most successful practitioners first develop an understanding of a client’s financial goals and gather the necessary data to determine how insurance needs best fit into the holistic financial plan. Join Amy Sonstein, CPA/PFS as she shares smart strategies for insurance planning. In this webcast, you will learn:
- The types of life insurance
- How much should your clients own?
- What is the true cost of life insurance?
- How does the type of life insurance owned affect your clients’ retirement lifestyle?
- Life insurance and small business owners