CPA/PFS Business Development Toolkit
The elements in this toolkit were developed to help you:
- Attract new clients
- Expand and deepen relations with existing clients
- Offer a public service to those in need of financial information
- Promote your expertise as a CPA/PFS credential holder
- Educate the general public or targeted audiences about PFP services
- Increase visibility by giving presentations to business, consumer, or community groups
Will they find you? To support you in your efforts to build your CPA/PFS practice and meet the increasing demands for financial planning services, the PFP Division created a coordinated set of marketing materials. These ads, brochures, online tools and presentation materials are designed to help you communicate and explain what you do in a consistent way to many different audiences — that the financial strategies you put together with your clients are smart, comprehensive, thorough and in their best interest. Customize them with your logo and contact information.
Personal Financial Planning Trends Survey – Use information on your peers perspective on significant PFP trends to open discussions with your clients and prospects and also to strengthen relationships with your local media.
Personal Financial Satisfaction Index (PFSi) – Use this objective information with clients and your local media to open discussions on financial issues.