Are you a CPA or CPA candidate interested in learning more about personal financial planning? Are you a CPA financial planner or CPA/PFS?
Regardless of your experience level, the right mentor can make a significant and lasting impact on your career.
What’s in it for you? Whether you’re the mentor or the mentee, this relationship stands to benefit both:
- Learn how CPAs approach the personal financial planning profession
- Gain perspective on the challenges that other CPAs are facing
- Develop your professional and leadership skills to better serve your clients
- Learn how to grow and expand your practice
- Give back to the profession and make a different in someone’s life
How the Mentor Program Works: Through the AICPA online mentoring program, mentees are matched with mentors who have similar interests and backgrounds outside their organizations.
We are committed to building and supporting a strong community of CPA/PFS credential holders with the tools and resources needed to be successful. The CPA/PFS Mentor Program is a valuable resource that can make a significant difference in your professional career.