The Elder Planning Task Force works to identify particular services, issues and concerns for CPAs as they provide personal financial planning services to their older clients and their children. The development of resources resources to support this includes items such as:
- Development of practical guidance through training materials and publications
- Definition and dissemination of best practices criteria to CPAs
- Communication and education efforts aimed at the profession
- Communication, education and marketing/public relations efforts aimed at the public
- Communication and marketing/public relations efforts aimed at the media, opinion leaders, influencers, and decision makers in the geriatric care arena.