Peer Review Program Manual (PRPM)
Archived sections available to the public are at the bottom of this page.
Background: The Peer Review Program Manual (PRPM) is developed by the PRB and provides you with up-to-date standards, policies, procedures, checklists and programs to use when arranging, administering or carrying out a peer review.
You can access the PRPM, including Team/Review Captain Packages & Toolkits several ways:
- On these AICPA peer review webpages, available for download to AICPA members, with some content available to the public (Standards, Interpretations, etc.).
- On the AICPA's Online Professional Library (OPL) for subscribers.
- You can download a zip file of all practice aids (Team and Review Captain Checklists, Engagement Profiles and Practice Management Toolkits) and save it to your computer from:
- This peer review webpage - scroll down to “Team and Review Captain Checklists (AICPA Members Only)” for the “Zip File” or access the zip file here.
Adobe Acrobat: Peer Review practice aids are developed using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to ensure compatibility.
What's New? To keep it current, the PRPM is periodically updated with new or revised checklists and other materials due to changes in technical and professional standards, policies or procedures. Monitor monthly Reviewer Alerts for further information.
Sections Available to the Public
We recommend using Chrome or Firefox as your browser for the best user experience.
Download archived Peer Review Program Manuals (zip archives):
- September 2018 Peer Review Program Manual
- April 2019 Peer Review Program Manual
- June 2019 Peer Review Program Manual
Subsequent updates are reflected in “current” zip files, and described in Reviewer Alerts.
For further assistance or other archived materials, please email email@example.com.