Peer Review Resources
Whether you are searching for the practitioner's toolkit to help market your new peer review practice; searching for a specific checklist; or looking for answers in the FAQs, our Resources section has it all. We've assembled documents from the peer review program change form to a letter to prospective clients to the latest developments in Peer Review Transparency.
The AICPA launched the Future of Practice Monitoring Concept paper on December 15, 2014. The Concept is Phase 2 of the AICPA's Enhancing Audit Quality (EAQ) initiative, launched in May 2014. The Concept is a thought-provoking vision of what practice monitoring could look like in the future.
Click the links to the left to find other resources:
- Download the current Peer Review Program Manual
- Download the Team and Review Captain Checklists for instructions, checklists and materials needed to perform a review
- Learn more about Peer Review Transparency through Facilitated State Board Access (FSBA) and Administering Entity Oversight Visit reports
- Download System and Engagement Review Practice Management Toolkits
- Download Practitioner's Toolkit
- View Peer Review Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Download Peer Review Forms
- Download SQCS 8 and Enhancing Audit Quality Practice Aids
- Download the current version of the Standards