This communication is designed to focus your attention on current issues to assist you in more effectively performing your peer reviews and enhancing the quality of the work performed by your peer review clients. The information contained herein has not been approved by the AICPA Peer Review Board and thus does not constitute "other guidance" as defined in the AICPA Standards for Performing and Reporting on Peer Reviews.
Please check the most recent edition of the Reviewer Alert for updated training dates.
- New Guidance on the Evaluation of Non-compliance with the Risk Assessment Standard and its Peer Review Impact
- 2018 Yellow Book Released!
- New Functionality Added to PRIMA
- Effective Date of Data Hosting Services Interpretation Delayed
- Begin your path to distinction with an Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Our advantage is your success. Single Audit Certificates that help you excel.
- Save the Date for 2018 RAB Member Training
- Nonattest Services
- Restructured PRP Section 21,300 SEC-Registered Broker-Dealer Audit and Attest Engagement Checklist
- Enhancing Audit Quality Mid-Year Report: See the profession’s progress
- Infographic: The four most common risk assessment violations
- What’s new in the Peer Review Program Manual (PRPM) – June 2018 update
- Engagements Subject to Government Auditing Standards and Single Audit Requirements
- Data hosting as a nonattest service
- June 2018 PRIMA enhancements
- Save the date for the 2018 Peer Review conference and how to course
- Consideration of Yellow Book Independence in Peer Review
- Compliance Audits Below the Single Audit Threshold
- Single Audit Documentation
- Identifying High-Risk Type B Programs
- Addition of a New Program to an Other Cluster
- 2018 Compliance Supplement Now Available!
- Defined Benefit Pension Peer Reviewer Considerations
- Additional Resources and Tools for Reviewers and Auditors
- What’s new in the Peer Review Program Manual (PRPM) – May 2018 update
- Professional Ethics Executive Committee (PEEC) – Proposed revised interpretation
- New guide to Audit Data Analytics (ADA) and free mapping tool
- Save the date – Peer Review conference and how to course
- Reviewer Resumes
- Summary of Engagement Code Revisions