NFP Section Member Benefits
Thank you for being a Not-for-Profit (NFP) Section member. Not-for-Profit (NFP) Section membership gives you resources to perform your job efficiently and effectively, whether you serve nonprofits as a finance or accounting staff or board member, auditor, tax adviser, or consultant. As a member of this section, you can broaden your technical expertise, improve your professional competence, and receive resources to deliver high-quality services to your nonprofit clients or organizations. Click through the tabs below for a preview of all the benefits that come with NFP Section membership.
Simply log-in to AICPA.org to access members-only content in the Not-for-Profit Section Resource Library. Our comprehensive library is your single source of information on a full range of nonprofit topics in the following areas.
Receive exclusive discounts on the AICPA’s popular not-for-profit publications, conferences, webcasts and other CPE events scheduled throughout the year.
- 4 FREE NFP Section webcasts (last month of each quarter) – 8 hours of free CPE!
- 6.5 FREE CPE hours via the self-study online course, Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Update
- FREE 1-year subscription to MyCPE Manager
- Save 20% off the new Not-for-Profit Certificate program >>
- Get $50 off NFP related conferences. See upcoming conferences >>
- Save 10% off NFP publications in the AICPA Store. Shop NFP Products >>
- Save 10% off Ethical Advocate's ethics hotline services >>
- Save 10% on managed technology services through Secure Network Administration >>
Stay up to date on your CPE requirements by attending our webcasts and conferences
- Webcasts — The Not-for-Profit Section hosts 12 monthly webcasts, four of which (March, June, September, and December) are complimentary for Section members as a benefit of membership. The free webcasts are in March, June, September, and December of each year. For convenience, NFP Section members are automatically enrolled in the free quarterly webcasts. You will receive reminders and invitations to join via email. Be sure to add the email address no_reply@ON24event.com to your “safe senders” list to ensure you don’t miss these opportunities for free CPE. All NFP Section webcasts are recorded. Videos and presentation slides are available to NFP Section members in the webcast archive.
- Self-Study Courses — Learn anywhere, anytime with self-study courses. A new self-study online benefit has been added to allow you to learn on your own terms and earn valuable CPE credits. Introducing the new Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Update – a roundup of the hottest NFP topics in one convenient package worth 6.5 CPE hours. That’s right, in addition to the four free live webcasts (up to 8 CPE hours), you now get an additional 6.5 hours you can earn at any time, complimentary with your NFP Section membership! When you’re ready, add the online version to your cart, and your NFP Section member discount (100% in this case!) will be applied at checkout. In addition, NFP Section members receive 20% off AICPA not-for-profit CPE.
- Conferences — Network and earn CPE at NFP related conferences. NFP Section members receive $50 off registration for the AICPA NFP Industry Conference, Governmental and Not-for-Profit Training Program, and other NFP-related conferences.
- Certificate Programs - NFP Section members receive 20% off the already discounted AICPA member price for the Not-for-Profit Certificate Program. Available for two experience levels, certificates can be obtained through online self-study by anyone interested in learning more about nonprofit financial management. Courses are available for purchase individually, by topic, or as a complete package. All courses must be completed to receive a certificate; however, staff and volunteers can benefit from individual courses, and CPE/CAE and Yellow Book credit is available for licensed professionals.
As an NFP member, you receive a complimentary subscription to the Not-for-Profit Section eNews Alert. Be among the first to know when standard-setters and regulatory agencies issue new guidance that affects NFPs — and how to anticipate the impact of such changes. We’ll also alert you about our free webcasts and other important events. Be sure to add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of “safe senders” so you don’t miss these communications.
Join the conversation:
NFP Staff and Advisory Council
The AICPA Not-for-Profit Section gratefully acknowledges the contributions of the Not-for-Profit Advisory Council, their firms, and their organizations. Our members benefit from their contributions of time and effort to develop the tools, resources, webcasts, and other content available for NFP Section members.
Our mission as NFP Technical Staff is to deliver nonprofit resources and tools to help professionals—like you!—serve not-for-profits as valued leaders and business advisors. We want to hear from you. Please contact us if you have any questions about your membership benefits.