Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
Organizations are capturing more data than ever before due to the rise of multimedia, social media, and the growing popularity of internet-enabled devices. This exponential growth leaves many organizational leaders wondering how to manage big data and enable data-driven business decisions. The shortage of qualified and experienced professionals is also creating a unique opportunity for accounting and finance professionals, who are at a distinct advantage to play a leading role in creating a strategic competitive advantage and driving business value.
- Audit Data Analytics Resource Page
- Rutgers AICPA Data Analytics Research Initiative (RADARR) Resource Page
- Criteria for Describing a Set of Data and Evaluating Its Integrity and the Background of illustrative use cases for applying criteria
- What is Business Intelligence (BI)? – YouTube
- Why “Big Data” is a Big Deal
- VIDEO: How Audit Data Analytics is Changing the Audit Today