There is no question blockchain and distributed ledger technology have the potential to significantly alter the way the accounting profession will operate. But there is a perception that blockchain is a theoretical technology, years away from implementation. In reality, it’s already here.
- Practice Aid: Accounting for and Auditing of Digital Assets
- Webcast: Accounting for Digital Assets under US GAAP
Taxation of Virtual Currency
- Blockchain Legislation Emerging in State Legislatures
- Blockchain Technology and the Future of Audit (co-branded with CPA Canada)
- Emerging Technology Report: Blockchain
- How will blockchain change accounting?