The American Institute of CPAs established the Standing Ovation Recognition Program to recognize young CPAs in information management and technology assurance who are age 40 or younger and exhibit exemplary professional achievement. Recipients will be recognized with a press release, on the IMTA Section website, within the Practitioners Symposium and Tech+ Conference brochure and during the conference.
Eligible nominees must meet all of the below requirements:
- Hold an active CPA license issued by a qualified state board of accountancy
- Be an AICPA member in good standing
- Hold the CPA/CITP credential
- Be 40 years old or younger
- Exhibit outstanding professional achievement
Partners or managers should submit applications on behalf of nominees. Applicants are permitted to self-nominate, but they must have an accompanying letter of recommendation from a partner or manager.
To be considered, please complete all fields below no later than February 28, 2018.