In times like these, we know it’s now more important than ever to have access to the most up to date information and relevant resources to support you and your business. We’re working hard to deliver you a new and improved experience, tailored to your individual needs. You’ll start seeing some changes later this month.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) technology resources
These are unprecedented times impacting our economy, the way we work, how we serve our clients and organizations, as well as our personal lives and families.
We’re here to help you through these challenging times. We know you are doing everything you can to mitigate risks and keep your firms and businesses running. Your organizations, clients and communities are depending on your technical expertise to help them respond during the COVID-19 crisis. And it’s our job to make sure you have the technology resources and support you need to navigate this pandemic.
For additional free resources, advocacy updates and practical tips, visit the AICPA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center.
Social distancing. Zoom meetings. Virtual happy hours. We’re delivering resources to provide you with practical guidance on a range of technology topics including working and meeting remotely, managing team morale and dealing with complex business disruption.
- Video: Tips for Creating and Securing Your Passwords
Watch this short video to learn how to effectively manage your passwords
- Podcast: Collaboration Tools. Getting Remote Work Right
Listen to this podcast to explore how to work effectively in a remote environment and collaborate in new ways during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Podcast: Tech tips for firms responding to coronavirus
- Article: What to do if staff can't make it to the office
- Article: 10 real reasons to go (and stay) remote
- Article: 5 tips for effective remote meetings
- Article: Switch to virtual client meetings amid coronavirus fears
IT and Cyber Security
Clients and organizations are at greater risk for IT and cybersecurity breaches in the face of a pandemic. Trust in your knowledge and the value you can deliver during this difficult time. We are providing these IT & Cyber Security resources to help you transform uncertainty and change into meaningful insights and action.
- CPE Self-Study: Cybersecurity Frameworks and Regulations
- Publication: Exploring Cybersecurity Toolkit
- CPE Self-Study: Cyber Hygiene for your Organization or Client
- Video: Cybersecurity Risk during COVID-19
- CPE Self-Study: Cyber Services
- Video: Cybersecurity: Managing Cyber Risk in a Remote Work Environment
- Article: What to do before the cloud goes down
AICPA is fighting for CPA firms, small businesses and the economy. Let’s do what we can to help our clients and organizations rebound from COVID-19 and prosper in the future. These tools and resources will help you guide your clients and organizations through crisis management, recovery of operations and preparation for future disruptions.
- CPE Self-Study: Business Continuity Management
- Article: Why you can't wait to prepare for disaster
- Tool: Business Continuity Management – Key Strategies and Processes
- Blog: Coronavirus: Prepare your clients and protect your practice
- Video: Crisis Management: Using Technology to Securely Work from Home