- Why Audit Quality is Important for Auditees? Learn why auditees should be concerned about audit quality; factors affecting audit quality; and steps auditees can take to contribute to receiving a quality audit. See also this related GAQC flyer.
- Check our member listing to find out if your auditor is a member of the GAQC?
- Are you ready for your next single audit? – Access archived Web event, Preparing for a Single Audit Under the Uniform Guidance: An Auditee Perspective
- Key Sections of the Uniform Guidance
- Understanding the Effective Dates of the Uniform Guidance
- GAQC Summary of Final Agency Uniform Guidance Adoption Status and Related Links as of 06/01/16
- Key Federal Players in the Single Audit Process
- Auditee Information for Situations When Federal Agencies Request Auditor Certifications
Archived GAQC Web Events (no CPE)
Access event on, Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards: How Clients Need to Monitor Subrecipients Going Forward
Access event on, Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards: The New Cost Principles, Time and Effort Reporting, Procurement and Other Administrative Requirements
Access a summary of other archived GAQC Web events (some are open to auditees)
Tools and Practice Aids
NEW Auditee Practice Aids: The Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards, assists auditees in preparing the schedule of expenditures of federal awards (SEFA). It includes two different tools and reflects the requirements of the Uniform Guidance. The first assists auditees in accumulating information about their federal programs and the second is a disclosure checklist.
Request for Proposal (RFP) Practice Aid. Helps auditees navigate the various steps involved in the procurement of audit services including planning the procurement, developing the RFP, evaluating proposals received, and monitoring the audit.
Quick Links to Key Government and Other Resources
OMB Uniform Guidance Policy Statements and supporting materials including crosswalks of changes and text comparisons to previous single audit regulation
Other OMB Grants Management Information
OMB-Approved Agency Exceptions to the Uniform Guidance (located in Appendix VII of OMB Compliance Supplement)
Council on Federal Assistance Reform (COFAR) Web site which includes Frequently Asked Questions, Training and other Uniform Guidance information
AICPA Audit Guide, Government Auditing Standards and Single Audits