Auditee Resource Center
Welcome to the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) Auditee Resource Center. While the GAQC is a voluntary membership center intended to assist CPA firms and state audit organizations, this section of the GAQC Web site is intended for procurers of audit services (i.e., auditees) that are required to undergo the following types of audits:
- Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book) audits; and
- compliance audits including:
- Single audits,
- HUD audits, and
- Other compliance audits of for-profit entities.
Governmental audit quality should be an important concern of auditees. Wondering why?
Curious if your auditor is a GAQC member? If so, it is easy to find out.
Looking for more resources?
- Not-for-Profit Section - The AICPA’s Not-for-Profit Section provides resources to support those who work with and for not-for-profit (NFP) organizations.
- Government audit committees - Part 1 — Getting started: Creating a charter and defining roles and responsibilities
The Auditee Resource Center includes information, tools, practice aids, and other resources on the following topics that should be of interest and benefit to auditees