Try out the benefits of membership in the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC). The Centers save your firm or state audit organization time by providing a centralized place to find information you need, when you need it, to maximize your quality and practice success. Center resources include:
- Email Alerts on current audit and regulatory developments
- Dedicated Center Web sites with a complete listing of CPA firm and state audit organization members in your state
- Web Events updating you on a variety of technical, legislative, regulatory, and practice management subjects
- Practice Aids and Tools for members only
- Savings on Professional Liability Insurance for GAQC members
With hundreds of CPA members nationwide, the GAQC serves as a comprehensive resource provider to support you in the performance of your GAO Yellow Book audits, including your single audits of governments and not-for-profits; audits performed under the HUD Audit Guide and various Education Guides; and numerous other grant and assistance program audits. In addition, the Center will keep you informed about the latest developments in performing these audits, as well as provide you with an opportunity to network and exchange information with others within the community of member firms.
For additional information or to join the GAQC, visit the GAQC Web site, or contact the GAQC staff by email or by calling Cynthia Dillon at 202-434-9207.
Preview Member Benefits
We invite you to preview several of our member benefits as follows:
- View examples of a recent GAQC Alert.
- Explore the GAQC's Resources and Community
- Learn about GAQC Events
Listen to examples of recent Center Web events by clicking on the titles:
- Preparing for a Single Audit: An Auditee Perspective
- Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards: Auditor Planning Considerations for the New Single Audit Rules
- GASB Pensions: Are You Ready for June 30, 2015, Audit Implementation?
- Audit Quality Discussion Part I: Avoiding Common Audit Deficiencies in State and Local Government Financial Statement Audits
- Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards: The New Cost Principles, Time and Effort Reporting, Procurement and Other Administrative Requirements
- View other member Web event topics by clicking here.
Here is what our members are saying about the value of Center membership:
"The Center Alerts and newsletters alone are worth the dues our firm pays."
"The Center Webcast was a very informative, professional, and applicable presentation by knowledgeable professionals."
"The GAQC is helpful in terms of overall awareness of the issues. Keep up the good work."
"Just had a chance to enjoy the archived version of your audit findings presentation. I found the material to be very helpful."
"I want to express the very positive impression I have of the Center so far."