Try out the benefits of membership in the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC). The Center saves your firm or state audit organization (SAO) time by providing a centralized place to find information you need, when you need it, to maximize your quality and practice success. We invite you to preview several of our GAQC member benefits as follows:
- Read a recent GAQC Alert on the 2018 Compliance Supplement.
- Listen to a recent GAQC Web event on Common Single Audit Deficiencies.
- Listen to a recent GAQC Web event on the 2018 Compliance Supplement.
- Access an Illustrative Dual Purpose Testing Workpaper.
The Value of Membership in the GAQC
Join Now! With over 2,000 CPA firm and SAO members nationwide, the GAQC serves as a comprehensive resource provider to support you in the performance of your GAO Yellow Book audits, including your single audits of governments and not-for-profits; audits performed under the HUD Audit Guide and various Education Guides; and numerous other grant and assistance program audits. Center resources include:
- E-mail Alerts sent directly to you to keep you informed about current audit and regulatory developments
- A dedicated Center Web site with a complete listing of CPA firm and state audit organization members in your state
- Web Events updating you on a variety of technical, legislative, regulatory, and practice management subjects
- Practice Aids and Tools for members only
- Savings on Professional Liability Insurance for GAQC members
For additional information about membership, contact the GAQC staff at email@example.com or call Cynthia Dillon at 202-434-9207.