The Governmental Audit Quality Center is an organization-based voluntary membership Center for firms and state audit organizations (SAO) designed to help CPAs meet the challenges of performing quality audits. Joining the Center enables you to access premium levels of content on this site as well as many other benefits.
Below you will find a link to help you calculate the cost of joining the Center and the link that will lead you through the enrollment process itself.
Before you will be able to complete your organization's enrollment, you will need to have certain information about your governmental audit engagements available including:
- Contact information for both yourself (as the firm-designated governmental audit quality partner or the SAO designated audit quality leader) and the firm/SAO-designated administrator contact, if applicable.
- Number of organization personnel and offices
- Approximate number of governmental audits performed (that is, all audit and attestation engagements under Government Auditing Standards)
- Approximate number of single audits performed
- Demonstrate your commitment to quality by joining the Governmental Audit Quality Center today.
Membership Dues Calculation
CPA Firm Membership Requirements
State Audit Organization (SAO) Membership Requirements
Access a printable version of the firm application
Access a printable version of the SAO application