AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces are charged with developing revenue recognition implementation issues that will provide helpful hints and illustrative examples for how to apply the new Revenue Recognition Standard.
Task Force Members:
- Chad B. Gazzillo, KPMG LLP (Chair)
- Mike Barkman, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rajan Chari, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Heather L. Harris, BlackRock, Inc
- Timothy J. Lorber, Legg Mason & Co., LLC
- Christopher May, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Lindsey Oshita, Franklin Resources, Inc.
- Tracy Whetstone, RSM US LLP
Staff Contact: Irina Portnoy, email@example.com
IDENTIFIED REVENUE RECOGNITION IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES
Below is a list of potential revenue recognition implementation issues identified by the Asset Management Revenue Recognition Task Force. The list will be updated as the task force continues its discussions. Full revenue recognition implementation issues will be posted below for informal comments after review by the AICPA Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC).
Draft Revenue Recognition Implementation Issues included for informal comment, when available, will be listed below.
Respondents should submit any comments including the implementation issue number to firstname.lastname@example.org by the dates noted below:
The Asset Management Revenue Recognition Task Force and the Investment Companies Expert Panel recommend the following AICPA products for current revenue recognition issues: