AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces are charged with developing revenue recognition implementation issues that will provide helpful hints and illustrative examples for how to apply the new Revenue Recognition Standard.
Task Force Members:
- Jeannine Hyman, Citigroup, Inc. (Chair)
- Jeffrey Alfano, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Timothy Bridges, Goldman, Sachs & Co
- Joseph Cascio, Ernst & Young LLP
- Chris Donovan, Deloitte LLP
- Craig Goodman, Marks Paneth LLP
- Chris Johnson, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Michael Fehman, Deutsche Bank AG
- Lisa Koehl, JPMorgan Chase
- Karl Ruhry, KPMG LLP
- Jonathan Schubach, Jeffries LLC
- David Shelton, Morgan Stanley
- Mike Szafraniec, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Ryan Van Wingerden, Wells Fargo
- Tracy Whetstone, RSM US LLP
IDENTIFIED REVENUE RECOGNITION IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES
Below is a list of potential revenue recognition implementation issues identified by the Brokers and Dealers in Securities Revenue Recognition Task Force. The list will be updated as the task force continues it discussions. Full revenue recognition implementation issues will be posted below for informal comments after review by the AICPA Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC).
Draft Revenue Recognition Implementation Issues included for informal comment, when available, will be listed below.
Respondents should submit any comments including the implementation issue number to firstname.lastname@example.org by the dates noted below:
The Brokers and Dealers in Securities Revenue Recognition Task Force and the Stockbrokerage and Investment Banking Expert Panel recommend the following AICPA products for current revenue recognition issues: