AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces are charged with developing revenue recognition implementation issues that will provide helpful hints and illustrative examples for how to apply the new Revenue Recognition Standard.
Task Force Members:
- Chad B. Gazzillo, KPMG LLP (Chair)
- Mike Barkman, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rajan Chari, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Heather L. Harris, BlackRock, Inc
- Timothy J. Lorber, Legg Mason & Co., LLC
- Christopher May, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Lindsey Oshita, Franklin Resources, Inc.
- Tracy Whetstone, RSM US LLP
Staff Contact: Irina Portnoy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Event: FASB ASC 606 - Revenue Recognition: Asset Management Entities Webcast
The Asset Management Revenue Recognition Task Force will be conducting an informational webcast on November 8, 2017 from 1:00pm - 2:30 pm ET. The webcast will discuss FASB ASC 606 implementation issues for asset management entities, and provide insight into the development of the issues and potential changes in practice.
- Overview of FASB ASC 606 implementation issues for Asset Management entities
- Understanding of the Task Force discussions on the implementation issues
- Understanding of potential changes in practice related from the adoption of FASB ASC 606
IDENTIFIED REVENUE RECOGNITION IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES
Below is a list of potential revenue recognition implementation issues identified by the Asset Management Revenue Recognition Task Force. The list will be updated as the task force continues its discussions. Full revenue recognition implementation issues will be posted below for informal comments after review by the AICPA Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC).
Draft Revenue Recognition Implementation Issues included for informal comment, when available, will be listed below.
Respondents should submit any comments including the implementation issue number to email@example.com by the dates noted below: